Twitter

close

Deutschrap Zitate 2020

20 Deutschrap Zitate 2 CONN3CTOR KOLLEGAH Deutschrap zitate
20 Deutschrap Zitate 2 CONN3CTOR KOLLEGAH Deutschrap zitate from www.pinterest.com

Deutschrap Zitate 2020: A Look at the Hottest Lines in German Hip Hop

Deutschrap, or German hip hop, has exploded in popularity in recent years, with artists like Capital Bra, Farid Bang, and Bonez MC dominating the charts. One of the defining features of the genre is its emphasis on clever wordplay and memorable one-liners, known as Zitate in German. In this article, we'll take a look at some of the best Deutschrap Zitate of 2020, along with reactions from fans and critics.

Capital Bra

Capital Bra is one of the most successful Deutschrap artists of all time, with multiple number one hits and a massive social media following. Here are some of his most memorable lines from 2020:

"Ich bin der König von Deutschland, ich muss nicht mehr wählen gehen" (I am the king of Germany, I don't have to vote anymore)

"Ich bin ein Star, ich hab' keine Zeit für Freunde" (I'm a star, I don't have time for friends)

"Ich bin ein Produkt der Straße, du bist ein Produkt der Schule" (I am a product of the street, you are a product of school)

Fans have praised Capital Bra's ability to mix braggadocious lyrics with vulnerability and emotional depth. One commenter on YouTube wrote, "Capital Bra is the king of storytelling in Deutschrap."

Farid Bang

Farid Bang is another heavyweight in the Deutschrap scene, known for his aggressive delivery and controversial lyrics. Here are some of his standout Zitate from 2020:

"Ich bin der Boss, ich hab' die Macht, ich bin wie Putin" (I am the boss, I have the power, I am like Putin)

"Ich hab' keine Zeit für Rap-Beefs, ich mach' lieber Geld" (I don't have time for rap beefs, I prefer to make money)

"Ich bin ein Gangster, ich bin nicht dein Vorbild" (I am a gangster, I am not your role model)

Some fans have criticized Farid Bang for promoting violence and misogyny in his lyrics, while others appreciate his unapologetic attitude. One Twitter user wrote, "Farid Bang is the only rapper who keeps it real in Deutschrap."

Bonez MC

Bonez MC is part of the duo 187 Strassenbande, which has been one of the most successful groups in the Deutschrap scene in recent years. Here are some of his most memorable Zitate from 2020:

"Ich bin ein Psycho, ich bin nicht normal" (I am a psycho, I am not normal)

"Ich kann nicht schlafen, ich muss immer an das Geld denken" (I can't sleep, I always have to think about money)

"Ich bin ein Star, aber ich hab' den Boden nie verlassen" (I'm a star, but I never left the ground)

Bonez MC's gritty, streetwise lyrics have earned him a devoted fanbase, but also criticism for glorifying violence and drug use. One Reddit user wrote, "Bonez MC is the voice of the underclass in Deutschrap."

Conclusion

Deutschrap Zitate are a key part of the genre's appeal, showcasing the wit, humor, and raw emotion of the artists. While some fans appreciate the genre's unapologetic attitude and social commentary, others criticize it for promoting negative stereotypes. Whether you love it or hate it, there's no denying that Deutschrap is here to stay.

Komentar